Robot chassis Edit
- robots freehostia personal page with practical examples on getting a rc combat robot working.
- Tracked vehicle
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ozbAcMXMCg Odyssey six motors with spring tension.
- http://www.superdroidrobots.com/shop/item.aspx/tamiya-4wd-chassis-kit/464/ Tamiya
- http://www.nothinglabs.com/openmelt Open Melt is an open-source translational drift (aka "melty brain") robotics project developed by Rich Olson for the "Melty B" series of combat robots. openmelt github
- Thai ground robot
Robotics tutorials Edit
- http://myzharbot.robot-home.it/blog/ MyzharBot by Walter Lucetti in Italy is a Tracked vehicle crawler robot made to study Navigation algorithms based on Computer Vision, Machine Learning and 3D Sensors. The project is open source and open hardware and has its own blog where you can find every information to replicate it. MyzharBot has partecipated to GTC2015 conference running for 3 days between the legs of the attendants of the Nvidia's booth in the exhibit area. Linked from elinux.org jetson. GPU#Jetson
- https://cagebot.com/ Cagebot is a modular robotic-kit
Object detection Edit
- http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/289767902/oculus-telepresence-robot Control robot over Android phone
Futaba reverse engineered Edit
ONline book vision planning Edit
shaped deposition planning , sprawl
- http://www.irobot.com/sp.cfm?pageid=109 has the best obstacle climbing frame , but it is patented - HackPatents.
- http://roborium.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=148 similar frame
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrzpJc_jOF8 Six wheel robot , better than tracked.
- http://www.sdrtactical.com/LT2-Bloodhound/ Mid-Sized Tracked Robot for climbing stairs and obstacles - The tracked design allows this robot to climb over most obstacles and go up and down most stairs.v
http://ufactory.cc uArm miniature industrial robot arm on your desk.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJeUPuZH2xg iRobot type articulating tracks.
- https://www.asirobots.com/products/chaos/ Chaos' unique design features four (4) independently rotating track arms that can maneuver Chaos through almost any obstacle. Due to its superior mobility, Chaos has been deployed in mine exploration/inspection operations and military operations, and successfully handles rocky, snowy, wet/slippery, and brushy terrain.
Vision software Edit
Cognisight is a neural network based image analysis program retailing for $5000. Stream an image from a http://scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/QuadroCopter to the base. A PC doesn't post processing to stabilize the image using fuzzy logic. The image is then again processed using neural network pattern recognition software. (Get the FPGA dual object tracing stuff somewhere under a uuav http://www.general-vision.com/product_CS_chipset.htm Cognisight vision software for FpGa, using http://www.actel.com/ asic tech.
- http://bit.ly/9DxvYS Cognisight documentation
- See ObjectTrackingUav for object tracking using two cams on fpga.
Robot store and parts Edit
- http://www.bubbleskylight.net/domes.htm Camera domes
Roboguard and line following robot Edit
See embeddedpc on bookmarks.
* Slam Allows PC with camera only to navigate robot around obstacles * http://www.freeduino.org/ * http://openprosthetics.org/ * http://www.rowetel.com/blog/?p=37 * http://blackfin.uclinux.org/gf/project/asterisk/forum/?action=index * http://groups.google.com/group/village-telco-dev?hl=en * http://www.theoscarproject.org/ * http://www.chumby.com/ * http://groups.google.com/group/openmanufacturing * http://www.megasquirt.info
make magazine Edit
* http://www.homepower.com solar energy projects * http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2006/11/the_open_source_gift_guid.html * http://www.wired.com/techbiz/startups/magazine/16-11/ff_openmanufacturing * http://www.fsdaily.com/Industry/Open_source_camera_could_pave_the_way_for_open_source_hardware/related_links OS camera
Open-source hardware has a loud and passionate following in the hobbyist community. In 2005, O'Reilly Media began publishing Make magazine, a quarterly how-to guide for all sorts of engineering and science projects. Make now has more than 100,000 subscribers and has spawned events known as Maker Faires, which are a cross between souped-up science fairs and high-tech craft shows. Last spring, 65,000 professionals and amateurs flocked to the San Francisco Bay Area Maker Faire to demonstrate projects that ranged from arts and crafts to engineering and science--and many that blurred the boundaries. And as they showed off their creations, attendees also shared ideas and met potential collaborators.
Instructables website Edit
Around the time that Make was getting off the ground, Eric Wilhelm '99, SM '01, PhD '04, launched the Instructables website, which provides a template for step-by-step instructions that lets people document their engineering projects online. Since its users are allowed to comment on other people's projects, Instructables has created a vibrant community of technology enthusiasts who share information on building just about anything--including a computer mouse made from an actual dead mouse, an eight-foot-long match, and biodiesel fuel. http://www.technologyreview.com/article/21495/page3/
OSMC yahoogroups Robotics study Edit
Build a radio controled robot using OSMC yahoogroups robotics H-bridge mosfet power electronics.
Flying robots Edit
* http://www.surveyor.com/blackfin See SerialCameras From RateGyro2 * http://www.roborealm.com/help/Surveyor_SRV1b.php * http://www.trossenrobotics.com/surveyor-srv-1-kit.aspx
Machine vision Edit
- Myro - http://wiki.roboteducation.org/Myro_Hardware - Myro is a new framework for programming robots. Myro is written in the language Python and designed for use in Introductory Computing courses, and has been developed by the Institute for Personal Robots in Education. The goal of the project is to provide a programming environment for easily exploring advanced topics in artificial intelligence and robotics without having to worry about the low-level details of the underlying hardware.
- Webots - http://www.cyberbotics.com - SRV-1 support is now included in Webots mobile robotics simulation software. Webots provides a rapid prototyping environment for modelling, programming and simulating mobile robots under Windows, Mac OS/X and Linux. The 3D modeling and physics are outstanding.
- RoboRealm - http://www.roborealm.com/help/Surveyor_SRV1.php - The SRV-1 can now be directly controlled from RoboRealm, a very popular Windows-based machine vision software package for robots. The RoboRealm extensions for SRV-1 allow creation of scripts that combine image processing on live video feeds from the robot, e.g. color filtering, blob detection/tracking, edge detection/outlining and feature extraction, with decision processing and robot motion control, making it easy to create behaviors such as object location and tracking, obstacle avoidance, motion detection, notification, etc, with a web interface, and control can be scripted from C/C++, Python, Java, C#, Lisp, Visual Basic, WScript and COM through the RoboRealm API.
- Microsoft Robotics Studio - http://www.surveyor.com/MSRS.html - Drivers for the SRV-1 in Microsoft Robotics Studio are now available. MSRS is a Windows-based environment for academic, hobbyist and commercial developers to create robotics applications across a wide variety of hardware. Key features and benefits include: end-to-end robotics development platform, lightweight services-oriented runtime, and a scalable / extensible platform.
Gostai Urbi Edit
Microsoft robotics Edit
Pan Tilt controllers Edit
* http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=646972 * http://www.robotshop.ca/home/products/robot-parts/mechanics/chassis-accessories/lynxmotion-pan-and-tilt-kit-aluminium.html
Battery balancer Edit
Guide path wires Edit
VibratoryPlow around farm and lay guidpath wires to keep robot on it's track.
TROSSEN ROBOTICS crawller
http://www.trossenrobotics.com/Quadruped-Robot-Hexapod-Robot-Kits.aspx Mount Quad frameson hexapod walks around patrolling making less noise and using less power.
http://makerfaire.com/makers/wifi-video-surveillance-robot-powered-by-pcduino/ Wi-fi surveillance robot
HObby RC robotic parts Edit
- http://kth.diva-portal.org/smash/get/diva2:871906/FULLTEXT01.pdf from http://search.ndltd.org/search.php?q=robotics&start=10 , http://urn.kb.se/resolve?urn=urn:nbn:se:kth:diva-177193
- https://etd.ohiolink.edu/ap/10?0::NO:10:P10_ETD_SUBID:59532, https://etd.ohiolink.edu/ap/10?0::NO:10:P10_ETD_SUBID:60285 Adaptive control of Puma 560 robot arm. C source code provided.
- CncControllers, OsmcRobotics, MechoGecko, Slam
- See CompHomeAutomation for Robotic arm manipulator
- GyroCompass, Tracked vehicle fitted with Yolo neural guidance.
- segway clone
Trade journals Edit
- http://www.robotbooks.com Printed circuit boards
- http://www.daveswebshop.com C & Ku band satellite equipment
- http://www.dimensionengineering.com/ Triple axis accelerometer $35
- http://www.solutions-cubed.com Motion controllers
* http://www.stanford.edu/~sangbae/index.htm From Hexapod links * http://mnoone.illinexus.org/ Hexapod robot Eagle cad, Autocad drawings. * http://www.ni.com/labview/ * http://www.solutions-cubed.com/ * http://www.amazingrobotics.com/ * http://www.robotmagic.com/ Robot platform with six wheels for handling pepperball gun/Camera transmission * http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/theroboticsclub/links * http://rcpilot.sourceforge.net/modules/rcap/index.php GPS controlled vehicle PIC circuit and code * http://roboticnation.blogspot.com/2005/06/robostix-expansion-board.html Player on Gumstix OPS * http://www.aai.ca/robots/h_arm_2.html * http://www.quasarelectronics.com * http://www.modelsandall.co.za * http://www.robot-electronics.co.uk * http://www.futaba-rc.com/radioaccys/futm0807.html * http://www.friendlyrobotics.co.za * http://www.sammag.co.za * http://sdcc.sourceforge.net * http://www.compucutters.com Numerical control drill PCB. * http://home.classicnet.net/dgps/ * http://robots.net/ * http://www.robots-dreams.com/2007/02/kondo_rcb3_robo.html * http://www.k-team.com/kteam/home.php?rub=0&site=1&version=EN * http://www.k-team.com/kteam/index.php?rub=118&site=1&page=news&version=EN Odour tracking * http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/theroboticsclub * http://www.irobot.com/sp.cfm?pageid=109